NEWARK, DE / ACCESSWIRE / May 8, 2023 / The global market size of cloud Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) is projected to exceed USD 332.3 million in 2023. It is projected to reach USD 1,203.3 million by 2033. The global market is expected to grow at an astonishing CAGR of 13.7% from 2023 to 2033.
Data security, accessibility and accuracy are all ensured by ELN cloud services. They allow access to data and workflow from anywhere via an Internet connection, improving cooperation within the company. Businesses of all sizes benefit from ELN cloud services as they are cost effective and efficient. The growing integration of advanced technologies is flourishing in growth for the market. Data security is paramount to businesses and ELN cloud services help businesses overcome these cyber threats. Businesses can add more resources to be more efficient and help maximize growth potential.
The pharmaceutical and life sciences industries are increasing the adoption of ELN cloud services. The digitization of laboratory data is promoted by the ELN cloud software, which has advantages. It helps streamline data searches, enabling effective data management, collaboration, data protection, and data centralization, among others. It also allows researchers and scientists to search, access and share the results of their experiments. As a result, these features help fuel the market for cloud-based ELN services.
Get an overview of the market drivers and challenges affecting this sector: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1984
North America is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. The number of biotech companies using ELN cloud services is on the rise. The existence of leading ELN cloud service providers such as PerkinElmer, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Bruker Corporation, Benchling, and many others makes the US one of the leading nations in healthcare technology. As a result, the existence of such major players increases the demand for ELN cloud services in the US.
Key Takeaways from ELN Cloud Services Market:
- In 2018, the global market size of ELN cloud services stood at $190.7 million.
- The market grew at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2018 to 2022.
- In 2022, the market size was $296.4 million.
- In 2022, the healthcare and life sciences segment captured 27% market share.
- The large enterprise segment captured 56.9% of the market shares in 2022.
- The Europe Cloud ELN services market accounted for 25.4% of the global market shares in 2022.
- Germany captured a market share of 6.7% in 2022.
- The North American ELN cloud services market captured 29.5% market share in 2022.
- The Chinese ELN cloud services market held a global market share of 15.7% in 2022.
Didn’t find the data you are looking for? Our experts provide you with customized reports! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1984
Recent developments observed by IMF:
- IBM introduced its security suite “IBM Security QRadar Suite” in April 2023. The new launch shows the remarkable growth and development of the QRadar brand. The new suite is intended to streamline the incident lifecycle for security analysts.
- ManageEngine, an enterprise IT management company, launched the Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) edition of Log360Cloud in April 2023.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) introduced new services and capabilities in March 2023 to provide customers with additional flexibility. Some notable OCI users include Samsung Securities, Cox Automotive, GoTo and Vodafone.
Key segments covered
- Dassault Systems SA
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bruker Corp
- Benchling Inc.
- Abbott Informatics Corp.
- Lab Vantage Solutions Inc.
- Laboratory ally
- Kinematics US & Inc.
- Codon Software Pvt. srl.
- Bio-ITech BV
- Agaram Technologies Pvt. srl.
- AgileBio (Lab Collector)
- BioData Inc. (labguru)
Segmentation of the ELN Cloud services market
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) platforms.
- Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) cloud software.
- Validation Services
- Consulting services
- Implementation and integration services
- Support and maintenance
- Public cloud
- private cloud
By company size:
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Academic and scientific research
- Food and beverages
- Mines and metals
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Are you looking for in-depth information regarding the latest trends, drivers and challenges? Talk to our analyst @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1984
Table of contents
1. Executive summary | ELN Cloud Services Marketplace
1.1. Global market prospects
1.2. Demand-side trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Technology roadmap analysis
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market context
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2. Scenario prediction
3.2.1. Question in an optimistic scenario
3.2.2. Question in the probable scenario
3.2.3. Question in conservative scenario
3.3. Opportunity map analysis
3.4. Investment feasibility matrix
3.5. PESTLE and Porter’s analysis
3.6. Regulatory landscape
3.6.1. For key regions
3.6.2. For key countries
3.7. Prospects of the regional main market
4. Global market analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast from 2023 to 2033
4.1. Historical analysis of market size value (millions of US dollars), from 2018 to 2022
4.2. Projected current and future value of market size (millions of US dollars), 2023 to 203
4.2.1. Analysis of the growth trend on an annual basis
4.2.2. Absolute Analysis of Opportunities in $
5. Global market analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast from 2023 to 2033, by solution
Check out related reports from the technology domain
Cloud Load Balancers Market:Cloud load balancers are becoming more important to improve application performance, cloud security solutions are becoming more important, and cost of ownership is becoming more important.
Business email market in the cloud:With the use of the cloud in day-to-day business activities, it has become convenient for organizations to manage their day-to-day business, fueling the market.
Market of IT software and services in Poland:The banking and telecommunications, media and entertainment sectors owe a significant contribution to the market of software and IT services in Poland.
Asia Pacific Cloud Infrastructure Test Services Market:Cloud testing uses third-party resources to test software applications. This could be related to testing cloud resources such as architecture or cloud-native software as a service (SaaS) products, or using cloud tools as part of a QA strategy for quality assurance.
MEA Cloud Integration Market:Cloud integration solutions are designed to improve connectivity, break down data silos and transparency, and ultimately streamline business processes
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR-certified, Stevie Award-winning market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides insights into the factors driving increased demand in the market. It describes opportunities that will drive market growth across various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Youtube
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
SOURCE: Future Market Insights, Inc.
#Increase #adoption #cloud #computing #boost #ELN #Cloud #services #market #IMF #Analysts #Predict #Market #Valuation #Exceed #Million #Report #Future #Market #Insights